Notice: Undefined index: scf_subjtext in /homepages/46/d4295884035/htdocs/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/simple-basic-contact-form/simple-basic-contact-form.php on line 672
Notice: Undefined index: scf_submittext in /homepages/46/d4295884035/htdocs/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/simple-basic-contact-form/simple-basic-contact-form.php on line 675
You might be here because you want to sign up, or it might be because you're trying to access content that's for subscribed members.
If you're a Subscriber with a paid account, and you've been redirected here, then it's possible you're not logged in, or there's been a problem with your payment. Please make sure that you're logged in and if the problems persist, please contact us by filling in the help form at the bottom of the page.
There are two levels of subscription to Inspire Your Dog - Free, and Paid. You can access the free content without having to subscribe or register. However, to add comments and see the full articles on the site, you'll need a paid subscription.
So, why subscribe?
Inspire Your Dog has been over 4 years in the making. The site was launched back in March 2014, and years later, we're still here!
Inspire Your Dog is the culmination of 21 years of hard work and experience working with many thousands of dogs.
But if that isn't enough for you, here's just a few reasons why you should subscribe:
* Unlike a physical book, this site will continue to be updated with new ideas, tips, help and fun stuff. Even after working with thousands of dogs, the learning process continues - so we can keep you up to date with all the latest techniques and ideas that work for different types of dogs. It's a truly dynamic way of learning about and working with your dog. It's a hybrid between an in depth behavioural book, and an online dog magazine - the best of both worlds!
* Inspire Your Dog offers a unique way of looking at the problems people have with their dogs. Instead of working against your dog, we show you how to work with them.
* Inspire Your Dog guides you through the process of assessing your dog properly - starting off with the basics that a lot of other sources of advice ignore. If you don't get the basics right, then you won't get anywhere.
* All this advice is based on real experience. A lot of 'experts' are simply repeating something they've seen on TV or read in a book. We once had a 'trainer' call us for advice when she was stumped over a problem. She claimed she'd worked with 'loads' of dogs. When we asked how many - she replied "Six." Somehow she'd convinced herself that was enough of a cross-section to set herself up as a 'trainer'. We've worked with over three thousand dogs - and we're still learning. Let us pass on our experience to you...
* We don't assume your dog is the same as everyone else's. Every dog has a different reason to be doing what they do. Your dog is unique, and we'll treat them that way.
* When you subscribe, you'll gain access to our exclusive subscriber content. If you look at the navigation section on the right hand side of the page, you can see all the main sections with their main articles. You can see the vast amount of content and subjects we've already covered, and we'll be continually adding more.
* You'll be able to ask questions and perhaps even 'inspire' new articles focussing on specific issues or problems. This isn't a static site, we'll go where our subscribers want us to go.
* You'll be joining a site written by people who work with, and live with dogs on a daily basis. We don't take articles from other sources - everything is new, original content.
* We'll be adding 'Guest' articles over the coming months and years from people who are experienced in their own fields, including dog sports, health and well being, along with other special articles and features.
Instead of blocking off all of the subscriber content, we've shown the beginning of each section for everyone to read. We're very proud of the work we've done here - we hope you really enjoy reading the site as much as we enjoyed creating it.
If you decide you'd like to see the premium content, it's just £5.00 per month. To sign up, all you need to do it click on the PayPal option of your choice below, and you will be able to subscribe for all the extra content.
If you decide you'd like to see the premium content, it's just £5.00 per month. To sign up, all you need to do it click on the PayPal button below, and you will be able to subscribe for all the extra content.
Don't worry if you do not have a PayPal account, when the button takes you through to a payment page, there is an option to pay via credit or debit card without needing a full PayPal account.
We have been told that our £5.00 a month option is very cheap, so we have added another level of payment at £10 per month. At the moment, these payments all give you the same level of access, but as our site grows (and as a little thank you) those who choose Level 2 will get exclusive content just for their level of payment. Which level you choose is entirely up to you.
You can also choose to buy access for one year. One year's access is £60, and there are two options. One will automatically renew your subscription until you cancel it yourself, and the other is for 1 year only, and the subscription will expire automatically.
When you click on the PayPal button, you will be taken to the PayPal website where they will process your payment. When the payment has been processed, you will be redirected back to a registration page here at Inspire Your Dog.
Simply enter your details and your subscription will automatically become active.
DO NOT EXIT THE REGISTRATION PAGE WITHOUT REGISTERING!
If you do, your registration and subscription will not link together.
If you don't receive your username and password, please make sure you check your Email Spam or Junk Folder. Whilst they can be very useful, they can also be a bit overzealous in what they filter out!
|Level 1 Membership
£5.00 per month, Automatic Renewal.
|Level 2 Membership
£10.00 per month, Automatic Renewal.
|1 Year Level 1 Membership
£60.00 per year, Automatic Renewal
|1 Year Level 1 Membership
£60.00 per year, non-Automatic
(access will expire after 1 year)
If you're already a fully paid up member and you think you're here by mistake, you may find that you're not logged in. You can log in, here:
Please remember that sometimes, PayPal payments can fail, or there could be other reasons you're unable to see content or be able to log in. On rare occasions, payments do not necessarily marry up with the subscription.
If you're having trouble, then simply fill in the following contact form and we'll get back to you.
The email is manned by a real human being so if you send an email in the middle of the night, you're not going to get an instant reply - but rest assured, as soon as we see your email, we'll reply to it as soon as possible. Please remember to include a short description of the problem you're having and your username. If you don't include your username, all we can do is reply asking you for your username before we can help you!